Biggest Slot Wins of 2019
We may only be in March but there have already been some incredible wins for slot players in 2019! The Bonus Library team have taken a look at the games and casinos that have led to the biggest wins of 2019. Without further ado, let’s take a look at some notable wins:
1. Can you imagine winning £75,000 from a 20p spin? That was the reality for a player in January this year when they had a flutter on Arcade Bomb. At 447,338x the spin value, this is an eye-watering win for this lucky punter!
2. One player won €13 million in one spin at the mega jackpot that’s name says it all: Mega Moolah. The fact that this wasn’t actually the biggest jackpot paid out from this Microgaming game is probably the most impressive element of the win! Mega Moolah certainly isn’t scared to pay out huge sums – will you be next?
3. Whilst this may not be the biggest single win, it is a story worth telling nonetheless. Energy Casino had a player win a cool £60,000 on Multifruit 81 and rather than cashing out this sizeable win, he opened up Double Staxx and kept playing. Now playing at a hefty £200 a spin, the players luck continued and multiple big wins meant that their slots session ended up with a £290K payout. The gamble paid off!
4. You don’t need to be playing on £200 to hit the big payouts. A Casumo customer (playing in January 2019) hit a tasty £18k from a £1 spin while changing their luck on Jammin’ Jars. We took more of a look at this slot and have seen that is an extremely regular feature on the top payout leaderboard. Looking for a new game to play? Give Jammin’ Jars a go and see if you will be the next big winner to light up the board!
5. Mega jackpots are what dreams of made of but daily jackpots are certainly not a nightmare! “Must Win” jackpots on Casumo mean that certain games HAVE to pay out at set points during the day. The jackpots may not be in the millions with wins like £10,000 from a 40p spin on Dragon’s Luck and £4,000 from a 20p spin on Tiki Fruits, it would certainly make your day, your week, your month or maybe even your year.